Things that remind me of my age:
1. Forgetting what it was I just went upstairs for.
2. Changing the radio station, again, because, “That’s not music, it’s just noise.” Then, stopping on a station that’s playing a song that I didn’t particularly like back in the 80’s, but at least I recognize it.
3. Feeling proud of the adults my children have grown into and wondering when they grew into adults. I must have blinked.
4. Wondering how in the heck I hurt my back while I was sound asleep.
5. Forgetting what I just went downstairs for.
6. Having a medicine cabinet that contains both heat wraps and muscle relaxants because I have the amazing ability to walk up with back spasms.
7. Forgetting what it was I just went upstairs for.